Clean Eating Help :)

Options
Hey everyone! So I recently just went through a move and my fitness and eating was thrown off I prob should have been stronger but the stress got to me. So I have decided to start a clean eating challenge on fb. I chose fb because its easier to interact and when i say challenge i dont mean a contest lol i found a program where clean eating is broken down into 8 wks to help ease you into it and i was hoping to find more ppl for support and motivation and some accountability. I was planning on starting Sept 3rd right after labor day. If you're interested please let me know :)

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you want to define "clean" and it honestly means different things to different people. There are arguments on here on a daily basis of whether things like milk, bread, anything GMO, anything not organic, etc. meet someone's own definition.

If all you are trying to do is "clean up" your diet a bit and eat more whole foods while moderating your intake of cookies, cakes and candy bars, then it's a pretty easy adjustment to make. It's a matter of cooking at home more and using more fresh and frozen vegetables, good oils, nuts, higher fiber grains, fruit, dairy, fish, and meats.
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    Im looking to remove processed foods and junk from my diet. I want to be able to look at the ingredients and know what they are if i dont know then I'm not eating it. So i guess in your terms it would be "cleaning up" what I'm eating. I just got off track the past couple weeks and thought it would help to have a support group