Hello my name is rlaw46

Options
I’m new and almost 60 and hope that but being here I become more focused in the endgame :smiley:

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,854 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community! Wishing you success.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,284 MFP Staff
    Options
    giphy.gif

Never too late to decide to make good life changes. Welcome to our community!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,811 Member
    Options
    I get the same weirded out feeling seeing Cumberbatch as Marvel character that I do seeing Hugh Laurie as House. One will always be Sherlock and the other the perfect Bertie Wooster.

Anyway, lots of us older ladies here. I started at 56 and will be hot on your heels in a few months, and have lost 40% of my body weight. There’s many, many others here like me.

Hang out on the boards. I got so much information, education, support and motivation here that it just swept me along.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,737 Member
    Options
    Hi, there: I started on MFP at 59, too. I don't know whether I'm more focused in the endgame (I'm kind of an aging hippie hedonist flake, honestly). But I'm still here at age 66, just a good bit lighter, with better med lab numbers, and feeling better than I did at 59, so I think there's a payoff to using MFP - there was for me, anyway.

Welcome, and best wishes!
  • Rlaw46
    Rlaw46 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I already cheated. But It was 6 smarties instead of 4 beers . >:) I started drinking more water. I use drink tons of it and then I couldn’t make it to the bathroom in time :s But l’ll I figure out a way to make it work .