Back at it…Looking for cool people

Options
Hey everyone. Like many I have been on and off of MFP a few times. I was actually very successful with it back in 2014 but an autoimmune disease and a broken knee that didn’t heal quite right got me bummed out and fell hard and far off the wagon. I have dealt (am dealing) with both these issues and have found my stride again. At my best (before all that) I was running daily and did 5ks and 10ks on a weekly basis, swam daily, and lifted daily. I also managed to knock out a 1/2 marathon. Now I’m older and just trying to find some semblance of that self again. During my down time I did manage to get a degree in cybersecurity and purchase a little lake house in the woods which I am renovating. I now have the luxury of being able to work (pretty much) on my own schedule and from home so I can prioritize my health. I am looking to add a good group of people. Age, gender, goals, past/ current struggles, and pretty much everything else doesn’t matter…as long as you are a decent human, I can get down with you. Feel free to FR me but please leave a short message. (Seem to be a lot of weirdos/ scammers here lately) In any event, I wish you all the best in achieving your goals, exceeding your expectations, and of course…good health.

Be Well,
-J-

Replies