Tracking my steps

Options
julianacarpenter
julianacarpenter Posts: 1 Member
I am no longer able to track my steps with my Samsung health app nor am I able to with my Samsung galaxy watch. What happened?? I depend on it for my weight loss.

Answers

• Petroph
    Petroph Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I haven't been able to get the steps to sync at all since I started using Samsung Health months ago when I got a new Samsung Galaxy watch 4 back in Oct 2021.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625231-Known-Issues-Integration-Partners

The link above shows it is acknowledged by MFP however its been months and still no fix in sight. No idea if it ever will with the lack of communication on fixes.

Coming from a fit bit style tracker that synced steps 99% of the time every day without issue, I was expecting a much more robust system with Samsung and MFP integration. Obviously this is not the case I suppose.
  • luxia2020
    luxia2020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with the newer models of the Samsung devices and/or the new updates MFP has done recently. I'm leaning more towards the newer models of Samsung devices though because I'm using Samsung Health via my Galaxy Active 2 watch and Samsung Galaxy phone to sync my steps to MFP, and it shows up just fine. 🤔

Though, for OP, if I understand your post correctly, the problem you're having is more that the steps aren't recording period. That sounds like an issue with your devices instead. Might need to get it looked at and see if the sensors are dead.
This discussion has been closed.