Binge eating recovery our road to wellness

Options
*please add me as a friend if you share some of my interests or have commonalities.

Right now I'm not logging food I'm just trying to log into this app and write a bit about my day. I want to build a relationship with food that doesn't give me anxiety.

I want to be better moving forward.

I might talk about:
*migraines
*chronic pain
*anxiety
*medications
*lgbtq+
*parenting/kids
*farmer/gardener
*kayaking
*reading
*pets
*living next door to my parents
*bicycling
*construction/remodeling

Replies

• SwtHedgehog
    SwtHedgehog Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I went to add you as a friend, but I have no idea how to do that. I can relate to most of the items on your list, with the exception of 1 or 2, I don't log my food either. I typically log-in daily for the updates/connection/motivation. I think I tend to do better when looking at the bigger picture.
  • greatenergy
    greatenergy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'll look to see if I can find anything
  • greatenergy
    greatenergy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can't do it for some reason. On the very top of this page - the last entry after myfitnesspal is an "invite friends" label. I tried but it wouldn't take.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    To add friends when you're in Community, use the "Find Members" link near the top.

Enter the person's user name in the search box. That should bring up their profile page, with an "Add As Friend" button on it, unless that person has turned off that function. Click that button.

If it claims you can enter a message at that point, I don't think that part works. Other than that, just follow instructions on the screen.

It should send that person a Friend Request. When they accept the request, you'll get a message in your MFP timeline feed. Then, if you want to send them a message, you can, from their profile page, or your Messages area in MFP.