Hello Hello Hello

Options
Yes Three Hellos....Why you ask? Sometimes I feel like my life is a broken record. Repeating the same thing over and over. Or like that Movie Groundhog Day when you know you can't get out of something until you WANT to get out and learn. I have the tools of losing weight, but I have not been successful much. I am morbidly obese. A mom to 3 boys. A student. And a freelance photographer. I am one that need praise. As a matter of fact this was a recent FaceBook post:

I just would like to say for those of you that have been by my side, gave me a thumbs up, and commented on my statuses: You are all wonderful. I am a person that thrives off positive reinforcement. I know this because I ask Mark if he likes what I did in the house on days when I feel I have been a success and need that little gesture from him. So to you all who have been there, complemented me and stood by my side...I love you. No matter how little it is I know you care, and that is enough for me to keep going. Thank you!

I posted this because I know some of us feel we are nothing without love and praise. I am one of them. I am always asking myself if I am doing the right thing. Or if I am just going in over my head. I become scared and weak when the fear sets within. But you make me stronger by loving me and supporting what I love and what I want to do. I have to tell myself that This IS for me. This IS what I am good at and to never doubt myself or point out the faults I may see, it may not be something Someone ELSE sees. XXOO

Pretty much me in a nutshell.

Tina

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Great post Tina!

I am also one that really gets a boost from any type of 'atta boy'.

So thumbs up and good job to you!!! A mom, a student, a wife and a photographer. You have busy days for sure!

You can do this. Day by day. Feed the body right and we'll help feed your mind right!!! :)