2022 Intermittent Fasting Anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• mwright5806
    mwright5806 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started this post and wanted to update you.. since January 4, 2022, I've lost 33 lbs, in basically 4 months. Since the post, I have kept strict low-carb keto and I.F. I am currently finishing a 72 hour fast (today is last day). I'm not hungry, I am in ketosis, I have energy, I feel focused and happy. Just wanted to keep you up to date on my journey. This lifestyle works for me. I have 45 more lbs. to lose and it's springtime here in Saint Louis, Missouri. I am adding walking to my weekly exercise. I don't care what you think about low-carb keto and I.F., I know it works for me. Just wanted to share.
  • mwright5806
    mwright5806 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ChiefBaba wrote: »
    My goal is 136 fasting hours per week...down from 299 to 190, now back up to 215. Time to get back at it!ilmgiwybukf3.jpg

Yes, It works for me! Looks like it works for you too! Keep it up!
  • Taleciab94
    Taleciab94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing 5:2 Fast, meaning 2 days where I fast for 24 hours and just eat dinner about 500 calories and 2,000 calories the other 5 days eating normal as if I am at my goal weight.

I also walk 10,000 - 12,000 steps a day and this might the goal mine for me. A lifestyle I think I might be able to stick to for the rest of my life by fasting one a week (24hrs) a week after I reach my goal weight.