Brand new, here!

Hello, hey! I’m so happy to be here. It’s time for me to start taking control of my life. I’m extremely obese, in pain and depressed because of it. I remember one day, on a question that Steve Harvey asked, on Family Feud: “What is easy to put on and hard to take off?” Whew, when someone said “weight”; I hollered at the TV. 🤣 It’s so true.

Would you believe that I used to use this app to GAIN WEIGHT?! It just started getting out of hand and now it’s time to back track. I grew up such a petite girl and young woman. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just wanted some meat on my private parts of you know what I mean. 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, again, I’m happy to be here and able connect with others who are on or have been on the same path. 💖

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Welcome! Hope the site brings you success, happiness and a pain-free life. It's amazing how extra weight can make a body feel. If we can keep thinking about all the negative ways it affects us, maybe it'd be easier to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Trouble is all those endorphins or dopamine or whatever that cookies, ice cream and pizza gives us, make an instant hit on our brain.

Good luck!!