Army Fitness Training

Options
Hi, I'm caroline. I have joined my fitness pal in in the hope of it helping to support me through my fitness journey over the next few months. I am in the process of joining the british army to become a nurse and need to get my fitness right up in top condition. I have been a constant yo yo dieter through my young twenties and teen years and now hoping my career choice and new active and healthy lifestyle will be the end of it!

I know I can do it, have 100% confidence when i get packed off to army training I will be at the level I should be, with a lot of hard work and dedication over the next few months..... but don't want to be in the process alone and would love some encouragement and to be pushed along the way, as im sure I'll be getting a lot of been pushed in the army!!!! I know the running won't be a problem as at the moment I'm doing 4/5 mile runs 3/4 times a week. I do spinning classes at the gym and will also be taking part in bootcamps and circuit training. Would love advice from someone who knows about the army joining training or has been through it!

If anyone knows anyone who has done military training would also love you/them to reach out :)

Thanks for listening!! :D x