Biggest Loser Challenge...A few spots left...

Options
I am currently a group of a biggest loser challenge and I am currently looking for 4-6 members.

I am running a challenge where you will weigh in at start up and maybe at 4 weeks and at final weigh in at 8 weeks. Or we might go with just startup weight and final weight. Not completely decided on that yet.

There is also challenge group that weighs in every week.

It starts Sept 9, Monday. If you think this is for you, let me know here in this thread. Please tell why you want to join this challenge and little about you?

Rules
1-Participation is going to be a big part in Season 5. We are aiming to have more involvement in the boards and support each other more. We notice if there is more support we stay more focused on your goals. We understand that we are all busy but we would love for at least to check in & post at least 3 days a week in your team thread.

2-Weigh ins are going to be Monday if you are doing weigh ins. To keep us more motivated, I ask that, we share our weights, loss, etc in here in our team forum. Please try to submit weigh in by 6pm EST. If you are not weigh in you must not share it on your newsfeed log or log it or your team thread!!

Replies