New On Here - Starting Liquid/Raw Diet Tomorrow

Options
2»

Replies

• Fiza007
    Fiza007 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks peeps for all your comments, very much appreciated. I found in water fasts that my meditation was much better and I had a chance to clear my mind a lot than when I am eating. However it was very difficult for me with a demanding job and business. I will keep everyone posted, either I will be loving it or will let you know of my pitfalls. Love & Light to all :)
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    *Shaking my head at the storm this thread is going to cause.*

OP - I disagree with a lot of the information some people provide here, but in this case, everyone is right. This is not sustainable or healthy. In order for a diet or lifestyle change to be successful, you have to learn about food, what it does to your body, how much is appropriate, what you should do for your health and wellbeing. Liquid diets are not the way to go. Raw food is better than liquids only, but you are not a rabbit, must have appropriate protein, carbs and fats.

There is no way around this...it takes hard work, dedication and perservance. There is no quick fix. Make small changes, educate yourself, exercise, buy healthy food and eat it.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling ~John~ will be your new best friend for a bit. :noway:

LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Fiza007
    Options
    Good luck!

But what is your current body fat %? I've done Lyle McDonald style PSMF liquid diets but only to go from like 12% down to 9-10%.

I don't know I am afraid.
  • Fiza007
    Options
    I like the booze liquid diet,
    works wonders

:)
  • Fiza007
    Options
    Peeps I am new on this and trying to answer all your questions. It seems I am not getting through them quick enough. Apologies for that but I will reply to everyone eventually. By the way I don't mind any comments or suggestions. If you peeps have taken time out to reply that is very much appreciated.
    Love & Light
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps for all your comments, very much appreciated. I found in water fasts that my meditation was much better and I had a chance to clear my mind a lot than when I am eating. However it was very difficult for me with a demanding job and business. I will keep everyone posted, either I will be loving it or will let you know of my pitfalls. Love & Light to all :)

Thats because you were hallucinating...Ya know, from the diet.

Something tells me are something else entirely.