Back again

Options
I've used MFP off and on over 8 years. This has always been the only way I could lose weight. I was in incredible pain from Oct 2020 all the way up to Oct. 2021 when I was finally diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. I hadn't been able to even lie down that whole year. I had to sleep sitting up due to the excruciating pain in my back, sides and ribs. Thankfully, after my very first round of Chemo I was able to lie down in bed for the first time in a year. Then I got Covid on Jan. 2, 2022. I used my poor health as an excuse to binge on all things sweet and fattening. Finally, I feel I have beat covid. I have only 1 more round of Chemo to get through. In approx. 7 weeks I will learn if the chemo killed all my cancer or not. Eating so much sugar daily has really made me feel sluggish, given me brain fog, over all just feel like crap. I really want to start eating healthier and exercising again. In October 2021 my weight was about 150 lbs. I've gained 30 pounds in just 4 months. Today, I went cold turkey on added sugar. I thought I would experience headache and cravings for sugar but so far, I have not. I finally, got outside for a short walk. It was my first time out in a month. I'm feeling really excited about getting fresh air and sunshine again by going out for walks. I'm also looking forward to saying goodbye to the daily binging on ice-cream, pastries, brownies and candy. I'm ready for real food. I'm ready to eat the rainbow. I'm ready to eat for life, not live to eat.