Delete a meal from "My Meals" list (Android)?

Options
I2k4
I2k4 Posts: 180 Member
Fairly new user, mainly Android but would use the web site. I've saved several meals in the My Meals list, there is a pull down to edit them (though that seems to misbehave) but I can't find any way to simply delete a meal from the My Meals list. Would much appreciate help with the Android app, or using the web browser site if either is doable. (Don't see why it's more complicated than removing daily Diary entries.) Thanks.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,226 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To edit a meal, first add it to your diary. Then, in that diary entry, make any changes to the meal that you'd like - for example, changing a portion size, and deleting or adding food items. Finally, follow the steps for remembering a meal, but select the "Replace an Existing Meal" option. Choose the meal name you wish to overwrite, and that meal will be replaced with the meal you just edited.

To delete a meal entirely:

On the Web
    - Click "Food"
    - Then "My Meals."
    - Click on the meal you wish to delete
    - Then click "Delete Selected Meal."

In our iOS apps
    - First tap "More" in bottom right corner
    - Next, tap "My Meals, Recipes & Foods​"
    - Then "Meals."
    - Swipe the item from right to left to reveal the "Delete" button, and tap "Delete"

In our Android app
    - Open the Menu bar (three horizontal lines in top left)
    - Next, tap "Recipes, Meals & Foods​"
    - Then "Meals."
    - Tap the three dots on the top right, then "Edit" button, then place a check mark next to the items you wish to delete.
    - Tap the "Delete" (trash can) icon.

Answers

• I2k4
    I2k4 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much. Had never seen Android access from the side Menu, only from Add Foods in the diary. Works great.
This discussion has been closed.