Hi. New member πŸ€—πŸ€—

Options
Hi Everyone. πŸ‘‹
I have been tracking my progress for just over a week now. I am finding it easier than I thought, maybe because I have a goal and a reason to loose the weight and get fit.
I have IIH ( too much pressure around my BRAIN) I was diagnosed 2.5 years ago now and between medication and Lumbar punctures it has been somewhat managed.
They have been telling me to loose weight consistently which I have been trying to do (2 stone down. I was 14.5 I am now 12.5) but they want more off as they say it will help reduce the pressure. At my last check up last week we were told I had lost my peripheral vision from the pressure and they want me to have the shunt surgery( a tube from your brain that drains the fluid into your stomach) I don't want this done. I really don't, I am terrified.
I am exercising every day, either swimming, aqua aerobics or pilates or a dog walk and a home workout and tracking my calories. I am trying out some fab recipes from pinch of nom, trying to get lots of soluble fibre in my diet as I heard this is good and I love my beans and avacado!!
I don't know how long I have before they make a decision about my surgery but I will give it my all to get as much weight off until then.
Best of luck to everyone πŸ‘ ❀