Restarting Fitness Pal

Options
I restarted January 1 & have lost 8 pounds for the month of January. Any advise for February? I stated out needing to lose 30 lbs so 22 to go.
Tagged:

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Be prepared for your weight loss to slow down. But you sound like you're doing something that works well for you. Keep doing that. :) Be patient. If you get bored, there are a multitude of ways to make things more exciting to keep you on track. Keep your head in the game and take it slow and easy; it'll happen.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Great start! My advise for February is to slow down your rate of loss to a pound per week. When we lose more quickly than 1%, it often is unsustainable, leading to burnout, and weight regain.

9kjwnia17qv9.jpg
  • californiagirl1969
    californiagirl1969 Posts: 50 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Great job congratulations, but it sounds like you already got this and the two before me gave wonderful advice already. Slow and steady wins the race, just stay consistent in your journey. It took me 1 year to lose 50 lbs, it was slow by a lot of peoples standards even mine but sticking with it has allowed me to keep it off for a year now ,while I'm working on losing the last 25 lbs. You can do it also.