Losing hope instead of weight :(

So I have been in a calorie deficit of 500-600 calories a day now for over a month as well as burning 200-300 calories walking everyday but instead of Of losing weight I’m gaining it! I weigh everything and always scan everything and put it in my diary on here. I occasionally have cheat days and from that alone I will gain like 4lbs and it won’t come off. Yesterday I woke up and seen I had lost 1lbs so was happy however I woke up today and I had gained 2lbs?? Yet I didn’t eat anymore than I’m supposed to and burned 200 cals walking. I feel and look fatter i have made no progress yet stuck to my diet perfectly 99% of the time. Feel like nothing is ever going to work for me. By advice

Replies

• annemagee48
    annemagee48 Posts: 3 Member
    Sorry cant help in the same boat ! Maybe not eating enough and your body is in starvation mode so every time you eat your body stores instead of burning but getting balance between calories in and out is every challenging .
  • xx1chloe5xx
    xx1chloe5xx Posts: 44 Member
    @ReenieHJ i log Everything. I don’t eat anything unless it has been weighed and logged :/. I probably should drink more water but surely I should still lose something
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Can you make your food diary public? You're eating more than you think if you haven't seen a loss in over a month.
  • xx1chloe5xx
    @cavia @callsitlikeiseeit my diary is public now thanks
  • xx1chloe5xx
    @nooshi713 that’s annoying because I’m having a cheat at this Saturday and Tuesdays for peoples birthdays :( I’m going to from Monday up my water intake to 1 gallon a day as now I drink maybe 500mls a day that’s all so I think I have a lot of water weight.
  • xx1chloe5xx
    @sbelletti i don’t go over my maintenance calories on cheat day I don’t go over 1600 calories on those days and on my diet days I eat 1200 or under. So either way I should still be maintaining at least I deffo shouldn’t be gaining weight
  • xx1chloe5xx
    @Johal2021 i log everything I eat except my cheat days because I have a higher calorie allowance on those days so I just track it in my iPhone notes