Anyone here doing Low-carb or Carb-Nite?

Options
Hi, is anyone here doing Low-carb or Carb-Nite?

Replies

• linlucas
    linlucas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am and so far so good. Just getting over the "Atkins Flu" :) and am beginning to feel really good!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    all I will say his this ...low carb, carb night etc does not make you lose weight...a caloric deficit makes you lose weight..

I eat carbs and have been steadily losing weight...down about 8 pounds on most recent cut...

so just create a 500 per day calorie deficit and you can eat some carbs, as long as they fit into your calorie and macro goal for the day.
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    No because I'm not diabetic and it isn't necessary when it is proven that a caloric deficit works just fine.

Either way I'm ready for all the "scientific studies" and "don't knock it until you try it" responses.

Have done Atkins. It was pointless.
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    If you were on bodybuiding. com I would rep you.
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    all I will say his this ...low carb, carb night etc does not make you lose weight...a caloric deficit makes you lose weight..

I eat carbs and have been steadily losing weight...down about 8 pounds on most recent cut...

so just create a 500 per day calorie deficit and you can eat some carbs, as long as they fit into your calorie and macro goal for the day.
    If you were on bodybuiding. com I would rep you.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a high carb diet. About 50% of my cals come from carbs and I'm losing about .5-1 lb a week still.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    There are lots of people on here doing low carb just go to community and type low carbs they have groups and tons of recipes on here good luck to each it's on.
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    I'm currently on a high carb diet. About 50% of my cals come from carbs and I'm losing about .5-1 lb a week still.
    But oh nooo. Why use something that is proven to work when you can use low carb and look flat all day and never eat sweets.
  • Joehenny
    Options
    But oh nooo. Why use something that is proven to work when you can use low carb and look flat all day and never eat sweets.

People love to be on dat dere depleted time brah srs alll kinds of flat
  • Eandretta96
    Options

Miscer? Srs. Mirin Avi srs.
  • Eandretta96
    Options

Can we team up in case this thread turns into a chitstorm? I can smell the anger already...
  • beckyboooo87
    Options
    Im doing the dunkan diet which is low carb ive lost 6 pounds in 6 days :)
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    Im doing the dunkan diet which is low carb ive lost 6 pounds in 6 days :)
    Bye bye glycogen of peace.
  • Joehenny
    Options

Can we team up in case this thread turns into a chitstorm? I can smell the anger already...

Inb4 carbs killed my gma mfpers
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    Inb4 Robert Atkins.
  • Eandretta96
    Options

Inb4 "low carb helps my cravings because sweets will make you lose an arm mfpers."
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I choose low carb but only because I don't like feeling bloated or heavy from too much potatoes/rice.

I know this won't affect my weight loss though, it's all about the deficit.
  • Eandretta96
    Options
    I know this won't affect my weight loss though, it's all about the deficit.
    There we go.
  • Joehenny
    Options

Inb4 "low carb helps my cravings because sweets will make you lose an arm mfpers."

LOOL