Bee Pollen Info...

I have heard good things about Bee Pollen supplements. The information available on the web suggests that it is good for weight loss and offers many other health benefits. Has anyone had any experience taking it? Good or bad?

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    I use bee pollen for cooking, I wouldn't put stock in homepathic opinions on it.

Just me though.
  • ashley9689
    ashley9689 Posts: 2 Member
    I started taking infinity weight loss pills about a month and a half ago...they are very natural (ingredient list: Bee Pollen, Chinese Yam, Wolfberry, Lotus Seed, Dietary Fiber). Honestly, I have lost 20 pounds in a month and a half! It's an appetite suppression. I still get hungry when it's mealtime, I just don't eat nearly as much as I used to before feeling full. I also have made myself drink lots of water (which helps with feeling full). I also rarely find myself looking for food to snack on through the day which was difficult having an office job. The only side effect I've had with them was during the first week. I found myself super thirsty very often. If that's the worst that has come of it...sign me up. I plan on taking these for 3 months, seeing where that gets me, then again for three months after taking 6 off (just before my wedding).