Still not able to get into MY HOME page on the website

Options
NYPhotographer2021
NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
I'm able to access it from the app on my phone, but I prefer using my computer to access this site. I sent in a message to the admins yesterday and have not heard back so hoping someone else here has had the same problem and knows what to do.

When I click on MY HOME where I can enter my weight, change my goals or see my news feed, I get a page that I have to log in. Even though I was able to enter food in my diary or go to my profile. Once I log in, instead of seeing my newsfeed, I see a box saying I should add friends. I have friends. At first I thought all my friends were gone, but when I go to my profile, they are all still there. And I can click on each one and see what their posts are, but that's a pain.

Any one know what happened? Or how do I go about getting it fixed? Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I only use the computer and it will not let me set my profile. I am new so I dont know about the friends bit, but not going to make to many friends if you have no profile. If you hear back for admin, can you please post. Curious.
    Thank You
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the same thing. Yesterday and today. I prefer using my computer as well but this is frustrating.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    This seems to be happening to quite a few folks, so hopefully the admin team is working on it. Not sure if everyone is affected or not.
  • dinosrmom
    dinosrmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I recently upgraded to premium (about a month ago...) and thought I'd like to use the workout routines feature that I now have access to, but the website version is not seeing my premium membership :( I don't have access to any premium features online. Back to the cell phone screen I guess, or move on to a free youtube video.... not sure how the workout routine videos are very useable from a 2x5" screen. Can someone tell me again why I paid for a premium membership???!!!
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    No advice I'm afraid, but I am certainly having the same problem (can't see the newsfeed at all) and I too prefer the website to the app. I think we might be in a minority with that preference, so I hope that doesn't make it a low priority for fixing?! So annoying!! :/ I might see if I can complain directly to the technical team (if I can remember how!). Probably the more people who complain the better. I have had this issue before, but it has usually corrected itself in a few hours - but this has been a few days now!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Could you share the links to the technical team? I've love to contact them as well. This is the fourth day that I haven't been able to access my home page.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    I've sent in a request and have not heard anything. So that's pretty much useless. How to get there is to go to the Contact Us link down below and on that page, up top towards the right you will see a link Submit A Request.
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    fittocycle wrote: »
    Could you share the links to the technical team? I've love to contact them as well. This is the fourth day that I haven't been able to access my home page.

Hi! :) I am not sure if I did this correctly (maybe someone else can clarify?) but I clicked the link in the grey box near the top of this page. It took me into an online chat (although I think it was a robot on the other end!) but eventually there was an option to send an email, which I did - but I am not 100% convinced it will reach the right people! :|
  • sharondyoung1
    sharondyoung1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone.....having the same problem on my PC. Have contacted them earlier on another matter so here is the contact info I used then.
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/requests/4141632.
This discussion has been closed.