Water Goals

Options
How do we set daily water intake goals?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    At this time MyFitnessPal does not offer the ability to set a water goal.

Answers

• Xellercin
    Xellercin Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I don't, I just drink when I'm thirsty and make sure to drink more if my urine isn't clear.
  • csmincemoyer
    csmincemoyer Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    How is it possible that this isn't a feature? I just went to set a goal and track and dashboard and couldn't believe it wasn't an option and thought I must be missing something! How can this be? when water consumption considered such an important aspect of health and fitness???
  • mjewel22
    mjewel22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add this as a feature. I want to remember my water goal and make sure I reach it. Frustrating since as a dev, this seems pretty easy to implement, especially since the tracking is already there, just not the ability to save the goal
  • senecaspurling
    senecaspurling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was so pleased to discover I can track my water with MyFitnessPal too! Then so confused and disappointed when I discovered I can't adjust the goal.
  • bkadus
    bkadus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It needs to be added. You can add how much water you drink in a day but there’s no reporting tool to calculate total per day, week, month. Seems like it should be obviously there with all of the macro and nutrient weekly reporting capabilities in premium - please advise if I’m missing something bc it’s otherwise a def flaw.
  • HeidiTybee
    HeidiTybee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ddalling wrote: »
    +1 This is a HUGE miss. I'm trying to get healthy enough to donate a kidney to save my wife's life. And I'm supposed to drink 3 liters of water daily. Yes, I can figure out how to track this separately, but this makes me want to switch to an app that does let you set all food/water goals

How is this going? I donated in Dec.
  • pdcoupland
    pdcoupland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also welcome the ability to alter the daily water intake goal. Thankyou.