Language settings

Options
Maalea
Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
Besides getting logged out each time, the language setting is acting up.
The start site is always shown in German, although my language is set to English. If I set it again, it works temporarily, but when I go back to the start site, it switches to German again - rather annoying.

Best Answer

Answers

• Maalea
    Options
    Any news on this bug?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me constantly. It's so tiring. I must change my language back to English 20 times a day. HELP MFP!!
  • Maalea
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Any chance this is going to be fixed sometimes? It has been more than a month, and it is really annoying!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm still having my Home Page appear in Italian for over a month. My language setting is English and the Community area is always in English. However millions of times I set my Home Page to English as soon as I leave it switches back to Italian. I tried asking support--nothing. Their standard answer for everything is to clean out your cache. I've done that before and it never resolves the problem, just messes up other things.
  • ms2070ca
    ms2070ca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with the web page -- every time I go to the home page, the language changes to German although I set it up many times to English. When will this be fixed? I see this issue is months old
This discussion has been closed.