Looking for support care and encouragement

Options
I'm not new new, just looking for support, care and encouragement, and people to stick by me and not give up on me.

I have a slu of health issues, I've tried MFP, for a bit now, and just don't stick to it, people say do it for u, but, again for me, in order to do it, I need support, encouragement and care.

I have

-Congential Hydrocephalus
-Retinaopathy of Prematurity
-Hypertonia
-2 L5 S1 Discectomies
-Chronic Knee, and Ankle Pain
-Rhematoid Arthritis
-Osteo Arthritis
-Groin Pain

I would like to start going back to the gym, I just don't have the motivation to go.

Any support, care, encouragement would be appreciated

Replies

• mum2pickle
    mum2pickle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not new new, just looking for support, care and encouragement, and people to stick by me and not give up on me.

I have a slu of health issues, I've tried MFP, for a bit now, and just don't stick to it, people say do it for u, but, again for me, in order to do it, I need support, encouragement and care.

I have

-Congential Hydrocephalus
    -Retinaopathy of Prematurity
    -Hypertonia
    -2 L5 S1 Discectomies
    -Chronic Knee, and Ankle Pain
    -Rhematoid Arthritis
    -Osteo Arthritis
    -Groin Pain

I would like to start going back to the gym, I just don't have the motivation to go.

Any support, care, encouragement would be appreciated

Hi, I'm Judith and would love mutual support and encouragement and kindness care.

I have a few health issues, but also a stubborn streak that says if people say I can't or won't makes me want to prove them wrong.

I have a few friends but no one that gets health and weight issues - feel free to message me and then we can connect ...... maybe on WhatsApp?

I wish you a day filled with many rainbows

Judith