Is the newsfeed not working a new feature?

Options
DerangedPixi
DerangedPixi Posts: 84 Member
Seriously MFP is it a new feature? I get the app is working but if I am at a computer I would like to be able to use MFP on that computer and not have to do a work around to communicate with my friends,

I realize that stuff happens when updates are done but do you not test things before you go live? Surely to god you can revert to the old site and fix the issues and then revert back no? Or is this a new feature? Because it feels like a new feature and I don't like it (and I am pretty confident in saying I am not alone in that feeling) How much longer is it not going to work?

If I was a premium member (and I am not because of issues like this - after almost 12
years on this site I know better) I would be cancelling my membership and going elsewhere its been long enough.

Answers

• phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I completely agree with @DerangedPixi. I too have been on this site for several (9) years and would hate to have all of that lost because I need to go to another fitness app. The News Feed on the computer has not been working for at least 4-5 days now, and I know a lot of my friends use the computer more than their phones or tablets. Is this going to be fixed or is this the new normal?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Its hard to imagine that MFP ran better with Under Armour....
  • SpitfireMerlot
    SpitfireMerlot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same! This is absurd. I've also been on this site for 10 or so years and it's never worked so poorly. It's hard to find motivation to log/workout when I can't see my newsfeed or friends. We're on day 5 or 6 now of this not working. I feel bad for anyone who's actually paying to use this site
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Exactly. And what's even worse is I'm sure several of us has submitted a request regarding this issue. I know I haven't heard back from anyone. So I don't know if my request was even received, or when they expect this to be resolved. It's so frustrating. If anyone knows of a site that works the same as MFP, please chime in with suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.