Mush needing affirmation on TDEE-20

Options
OK, I have read enough, Im taking the leap to EAT MORE FOOD. Im scared, WAY scared because my scale has not been a friend this year. But I am putting my faith in everyone on here who says to eat more and I finally wen tout and bought some bravery to try this theory.

Q1) I should expect slower weight loss though correct? (not that I have seen any weight loss anyway so whats the difference)

Q2) at 5'0, 46, F, heavy exercise 6 days a week, my tdee-20% comes to about 1750 but going from 1200 to 1750 would probably cause a gain in the beginning so would 1400-1500 be a good goal to aim for the first week?

Q3) will someone tell me, WILL THIS FINIALLY WORK at making me loose the 15 that my body refuses to let go of even with very intense exercise or Wts and Cardio?

sighed: MUSH

Replies

• shelliemacs
    shelliemacs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ??
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I would say, add 100 cal/a day for a week, then another hundred for a week, rather than taking the plunge all at once. My personal opinion, to help you not see an immediate (and for some people devastating) gain on the scale. Might as well try, though, if what you're currently doing isn't working!