Stressed, Fat, and Mental.

Options
Title got your attention didn't it. Now you are asking yourself, is this guy CRAZY and MENTAL. I don't think I am, but I don't know if people who are crazy and mental would know if they were. Thus it re-begins.

I've been around MFP for a long time now. I lost around 100lbs there for a bit, I've kept about 70lbs off on what could be considered the worst year of my life. Work...Sucked..... Marriage...Super Sucked...... Brain Capacity and Give a D@*N....Sucked beyond anything even the inventor of the Dixon Vacuum could fathom.

Well, I'd say all that is better, and it mostly is. Work..semi sucks.. Marriage... ehh..... Brain Capacity... Recharged. Enough that I decided to go back to the Dr. and get thrown onto Phentermine and Topiramate. Yes, I know to some of you, taking diet pills is the equivalent to cheating on a bar exam or stealing a blind kids bicycle. (Why would a blind kid have a bicycle!?!) Regardless, I'm taking them. Along with diet and exercise. Stress has always been my undoing so after talking to a friend I've thought about cognitive therapy but honestly my last therapist refused to see me anymore. Added to for some reason every single one of them that specialize in weight loss look like they are anorexic to the max. (Yes I'm Judging them!)

No real point here but to say HELLLLLOOOOO MFP"ers new and old. Jack's back and has 70 more lbs to lose!

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    and I am soooooooooooo glad you are back
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    and I am soooooooooooo glad you are back

Thanks, Glad to be back.

I like the idea in the profile picture.