Options
2»

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    in after Reddy.

:heart:

Coach Reddy, Welcome Back. We've missed you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB6tZvzgmD4VeJ8kwv4nhGLPaq_T3XHdlWLaznGY54JoTdUnSZ

And I've missed the people on here I actually learned things from, even when we disagreed... you know... people like Side Steel. :drinker:
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I may be alone in this but... I dont really care. If I didn't make it myself I dont trust any of the "claims" on the packaging. Also, Im not huge into "eating clean", I love some dirty dirty foods and I am not afraid to log them. :glasses: I love Naked juice and this is not going to stop me from drinking it. (get the mango one and blend with ice and a banana, omg mouth-gasm) :heart:

but if you're gonna blend it anyway, why not just get ... mangoes... ?

way cheaper. :tongue:

I worked at Starbucks for quite a long time, and when they were 1 day before the date they go bad we got them for free. We got a lot of them for free. No money spent. =] I will only buy them now if Im in a rush and have no other options.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I may be alone in this but... I dont really care. If I didn't make it myself I dont trust any of the "claims" on the packaging. Also, Im not huge into "eating clean", I love some dirty dirty foods and I am not afraid to log them. :glasses: I love Naked juice and this is not going to stop me from drinking it. (get the mango one and blend with ice and a banana, omg mouth-gasm) :heart:

but if you're gonna blend it anyway, why not just get ... mangoes... ?

way cheaper. :tongue:

I worked at Starbucks for quite a long time, and when they were 1 day before the date they go bad we got them for free. We got a lot of them for free. No money spent. =] I will only buy them now if Im in a rush and have no other options.

well in that case drink away!