My success so far.

Options
So I just gotten back off a trip and realize that the excess food and alcohol had taken a little bit of a toll. I had known that my habits were unhealthy but I didn’t think I was going to gain much more weight. My journey was always say I’ll start it tomorrow or next week or next month I’ll start a diet etc. so I stepped on the scale and weighed in at 231 pounds. I was absolutely devastated that I had let myself go that far from where I had been years ago. I started running and download my fitness pal and almost became obsessive over it. The weight was coming off at a steady rate and before I knew it I was down to 207 pounds. I plateaued there for a little bit and then just kept pushing now I’m down to 195 today . This is all over a three month process and looking back at it I never thought I would’ve been able to get here again. I still have about eight more pounds to reach my goal but the taking it day by day method and weighing in on Fridays and not every day really helped.

Replies

• jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and commitment to yourself and your goals are inspiring!! I've been working at mine, one pound at a time, so it's taking longer, but progress is progress! Great job and thank you for the extra boost knowing I can make it :-)
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well done. I would like to eventually stop weighing every day. Not sure if that'll ever happen for me. Good job sticking with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!