MFP Homepage Not Loading Properly

Options
pamperedlinny
pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
When I log into MFP from my laptop I can no longer see photos on posts. That was after 2 weeks of not being able to see any status updates. The status updates are not visable but the photos or memes or other images are never visable on that page.

On my phone I can see everything but I rarely scroll through on there. Also, if I go to an user's page I can see the images there. It is only on the homepage via a desktop or laptop that I have issues. However, it has been a month of issues with viewing the status updates properly.

Answers

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,802 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think the folks working the software glitches do not actually use the site. The website is still not functioning as you mention above. And actually for years now when I use the ap on my Iphone it randomly crashes when I open it. If you put in a ticket the support folks want to know all your information as if the website issue is unique to your platform. seriously.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think the folks working the software glitches do not actually use the site. The website is still not functioning as you mention above. And actually for years now when I use the ap on my Iphone it randomly crashes when I open it. If you put in a ticket the support folks want to know all your information as if the website issue is unique to your platform. seriously.

I agree. I've been on the site daily and have a streak of over 7 years without missing a day of logging in. I've used the phone app over multiple devices and the web page constantly. I don't even put tickets in any longer unless it's a big problem because it never seems to actually help.
    On the phone app if I comment it flips me all the way to the top again and I have to start scrolling all over again so I don't use that for social any longer. Now that the images don't load on the homepage I can't properly use that for social either. It's driving me crazy.
This discussion has been closed.