What happened to multi-add on the iPhone app?

Options
dougd102
dougd102 Posts: 3 Member
I used to be able to choose multiple items to add to a meal and this seems to be missing now, unless I have inadvertently changed some settings.

Answers

• Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    For me as of right now, it’s at the bottom of the add food page in a blue bar. You can toggle it on and off. Maybe they’re phasing it out for some people?
    ln6l98ycu96j.jpeg
  • davidsdesk
    davidsdesk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is also gone. Disappointed. No reason to screw around with something that works. What's up, MyFitnessPal?
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    You can also go to “Diary Settings” under settings and toggle it on as a default there.
    e8merhvzz821.jpeg
  • cattucker1954
    cattucker1954 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Multi-Add by default button is activated on my iphone, but multi-add STILL does not appear in my diary.

It had been working well before this week. Really miss it!!!
  • slimme60
    slimme60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I set the multi-add by default but I also only have the updated check mark system. I do not like this new feature. If I get interrupted there is no indication what I’ve already tapped. I have to go back to the diary to check. This has me second guessing the value of this app.
  • Chuck1963
    Chuck1963 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I see the same issue on the latest Android version. There is a + mark next to each item and when I click it the item is added to my diary. Problem is the + does not change to a check mark after clicking it so I have no way to know what items I've added.

I have the multi-add by default checked in the diary settings but that makes no difference. And there is no big blue button at the bottom of the screen when I'm on the Add Food screen.
  • TSamanthaB
    TSamanthaB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same as everyone above. I just checked desktop and it looks like the boxes are there for multi-add so maybe it's an error in the mobile app. Please myfitnesspall - fix this!! :) Thank you
  • traianjames489
    traianjames489 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They had it removed in December. I contacted support and it was put back. Now it is missing again. :(
    Not having the multi-add button makes it a lot harder to log. :(
  • Suegeee
    Suegeee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they moved it to Premium. I'm out. I can find another
This discussion has been closed.