glassyo
glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
I need to know for (sanity) reasons. ๐Ÿ˜€

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,177 MFP Staff
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    We don't offer a way to ignore threads. The nature of a forum like this (what I would call a more "traditional" forum) means that the vast majority of threads are not going to be of interest to you, and that is okay. Just scroll on past and engage with the content you do enjoy.

Answers

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Don't bookmark it and don't look for it???
  • glassyo
    Options
    Don't bookmark it and don't look for it???

Not bookmarked and there's usually recent posts and there are other good threads and I can't block/ignore the reason for it. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    durden wrote: ยป
    We don't offer a way to ignore threads. The nature of a forum like this (what I would call a more "traditional" forum) means that the vast majority of threads are not going to be of interest to you, and that is okay. Just scroll on past and engage with the content you do enjoy.

I didn't think so but then is there a way to block/ignore someone whose profile is private? I don't have a problem with the thread. I, and apparently only I, have a problem with the person posting 4 or so pages of posts in a row (and it doesn't look like my considers that spamming). On topic but still annoying and I'm trying to keep myself out of mfp jail. :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I too would suggest just scrolling on by. Anybody can post on a thread--even numerous times.
This discussion has been closed.