What brand of toilet paper do you use and why?

Options
glassyo
glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
I need to buy more and the last brand I bought, Angel Soft, was neither soft nor most likely Angel approved. Damn, that stuff tore easily.

What brand of toilet paper do you use and why? 6 votes

Charmin
50%
Bruceappleneptune201219lx1x 3 votes
Angel Soft
0%
Cottenelle
16%
stevewallen 1 vote
Scott
16%
ReenieHJ 1 vote
Quilted Northern
0%
Store Brand
16%
ythannah 1 vote
Other
0%

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Store Brand
    My answer is no help to you since my favourite brand is a Canadian grocery chain's product (President's Choice). My alternate is Royale and I don't see that one in your list so I'm going to guess that's another Canadian brand.

Strong, soft, reasonable price are my top criteria. 2 ply, I'm not wasting money on 3 ply. I also have to be mindful of roll size as the super mega rolls don't fit the holder in my main bathroom. But I do like to buy a fairly large pack so I don't have to think about it again for a year.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    This stuff just won't wear-out.

05367725.jpg?size=pdhi
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Charmin
    This stuff just won't wear-out.

05367725.jpg?size=pdhi

That's too rough on your skin...
    Go for something green..
    d3leewf8zton.jpg
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Scott
    My dog's looking at me like WTH are you laughing about. She doesn't understand when I say toilet paper. :)

I'm an el cheapo. I buy whatever's on sale cause all that stuff is way over-priced for what it is. So I usually either get store brand or Scott 1000 rolls in a multipack. I don't care if it's rough. Maybe I'll start growing corn though.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ I'm cheap too. I'm not even joking when I say I googled if the $1.25 (grrrrr) store was a good place to buy it. (It's not.)

Also Charmin probably paid out big money cuz they landed on a bunch of best tp to buy lists. ๐Ÿ˜€

@ythannah I live in an apt and bought one of those toilet paper holders that hold 3 at a time and I have to shove the mega rolls in and then I have to mangle the roll to get it out.

I'm ignoring you other two but always nice to see you! :p
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Scott
    @glassyo Just a side thought but can we now sue the dollar stores for false advertising? They need to change their signs to 1.25 stores. Maybe we can sue them for toilet paper? It's weird what charging that extra .25 can do to a person's brain. I used to walk out with at least 10 bucks worth of stuff. Now I walk out with nothing because my brain is telling me, nope not worth it. :)

Carry on with the toilet paper conversation...............
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    3sj8az.jpg