Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Track daily servings of fruit and veggies

Options
One of my main health goals is to improve the number of servings of fruits and veggies I eat each day. I would love it if MFP would show and track that number (i.e. 3 servings of fruit, 4 servings of veg, etc.) Of course I can look at my diary and calculate it myself for a given day, but I'd find it more useful and motivating to be able to automatically track it over time, similar to nutrients. Thank you for considering!
12 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• HammerBlue
    HammerBlue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like this if it even just followed the current water tracking functionality, with reporting enabled on it.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,960 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks, that's a great idea! We will share it with our team!!
  • chuck27p
    chuck27p Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm searching for this functionality. Maybe just a goal or something like "water" that I can enter manually, so when I eat a serving I can click "1 serving" and at the end of the day I can see that I have 5 servings of veggies and 3 of fruit. This would be immensely helpful.