95lbs Transformation (1.5 Year Transformation)

Options
It looks like I’ve plateaued and won’t be losing any more weight without having to reduce calories or increase exercise. To be honest, I’m happy with my weight now and plan to work on maintenance for the next year or two. I’ll reevaluate later if I decide I want to lose more.

I also didn’t shave or cut my hair while I was losing weight. So enjoy all the pictures.

Only sad thing is I’m still a bridesmaid.

lnr9cvtpbhma.jpeg
bvta79eb0609.jpeg
ittzvpz78euy.jpeg

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    With the looseness of the shirt, it's hard to tell exactly what your shape is, but your face easily reflects the weight lost. You should be proud!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You clean up real nice! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • tlivieri
    tlivieri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Adorable!
  • zigghamilton
    zigghamilton Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Such an inspiration! My journey has just begun. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. in 365 days. Super proud of you and ur hard work!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wonderful achievement! You look great with the haircut and shave, too!
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Awesome! 🤗
  • michnurse9
    michnurse9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    can I ask how many calories did you reduce based on what you needed to maintain your weight. Great job! I am trying to do similar to what you have done....just starting out
  • DupreeTheTRex
    DupreeTheTRex Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @michnurse9 sorry for the late response, I don’t check discussions often. I pretty much kept eating 2300 calories per day and haven’t changed my daily average since then. Eventually plateaued I still haven’t lost any weight but also haven’t gained any. I started by losing just over 2lbs at the start and it slowly dropped as I lost more until I hit that plateau.

That being said the number that works for me may not work for you. Monitor and adjust as you need. My 2300 may be slightly higher since I have a tendency to over record (for example, I will record a full tbsp of oil knowing some gets left behind every time a cook, often will also over estimate how much is used since I don’t really measure I just eye ball it)

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! Congratulations!
  • GSPsnBees
    GSPsnBees Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats on the loss!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Well done.

CongaRats…

qgnhbf5q1qzm.gif

😂

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yasssss! I loveeee this so much!!!! Congratulations!
  • taina7124
    taina7124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation! So motivating seeing your hard work. Keep being an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!