My fitbit isn't syncing with my fitness pal. How can I fix it?

snchesnut
snchesnut Posts: 2 Member
I'm having the problem syncing my fitbit. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it's still not working. What do I need to do?

Best Answer

Answers

• paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Every couple weeks or months MFP forgets I have a Fitbit. So I have to go to Apps - Fitbit. Had to do this again today as I realized that it hadn't updated since last Thursday. Mine's working now.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    snchesnut wrote: »
    I'm having the problem syncing my fitbit. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it's still not working. What do I need to do?

Mine wasn't synching all day but just caught up a few minutes ago. I have found that this happens frequently where it just randomly fixes itself. It's frustrating I know, but as long as it catches up by the end of the day I'm good.
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Mine still isn't syncing.
  • pjlowe7392
    pjlowe7392 Posts: 1 Member
    myfitnesspal hasn't synced my steps in weeks. I've tried all the online suggestions to fix but none have worked. I'm at a loss and nobody to talk with to trouble shoot.
  • snchesnut
    snchesnut Posts: 2 Member
    Mine hasn't synced since March 3rd. I have done everything I can to fix it. But nothing has worked. My foods carry over to my fitbit. But nothing from fitbit comes over to my fitness pal. I keep looking for an update on how to fix it, but I can't find anything. I'm getting very frustrated.
  • ajas64
    ajas64 Posts: 1 Member
    My Fitbit won’t sync either and I have tried many times to fix it…including disconnecting twice; I’ve even went so far as to delete and reload the app!
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    My Fitbit isn't syncing either. It has been over a week. I submitted a ticket to Fitbit and they said that they are aware it is an issue and they are working on it.
  • davehogg56
    davehogg56 Posts: 1 Member
    Mine also stopped syncing on the 3rd. I understand there are going to be issues from time to time, but this is approaching two weeks with a huge issue and zero communication.
  • minniestar55
    Ditto. Have tweeted & messaged support with no solution. Very frustrating & annoying.
  • CMFrieberg
    CMFrieberg Posts: 2 Member
    It is a CONSTANT issue. Frankly, being told to disconnect and/or delete and re-download the app is poor tech support.
  • andicoleman2021
    andicoleman2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Mines exactly the same, no steps or calories earned since March the 3rd. I've tried everything suggested, deleting both apps then reinstalling them again, updated both apps etc etc. Thinking of deleting mfp and finding another app !
  • minniestar55
    Has anyone had response from tech team with estimated fix time? They always used to sort it with FitBit within a couple days but this is weeks now.
  • kaceybear1031
    kaceybear1031 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2022
    Having the same issue with mine since March 3rd. I even put in a ticket w/ MFP on this issue they escalated it to their developers and haven't heard back.
  • FraggleBuster
    FraggleBuster Posts: 18 Member
    Mine stopped syncing on Saturday and I have tried everything to sort it, with no joy :neutral:
  • pjstime
    pjstime Posts: 675 Member
    Mine was working yesterday now this morning nothing. Very Frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.