being a "mind ninja"

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
most of us work right?
I am not my own boss anymore

seriously tho, I cant help but snicker and laugh at ppl that are obviously out of control w/their position of authority
a manager tried to write me up for proposing him and I have a cook off in the kitchen.

My issue is Ive been cooking for 15 years, I don't need a manager coming in on my shift and cooking for me. I felt I had the right to tease him a little and I was laughing. Wow is he sensitive. I refused to sign his ridiculous right up and got sent home. LOL WHO GETS SENT HOME FROM WORK??

Anyway..as I laugh at this, I need a way to gracefully Mind Ninja this jerk and a few others I work with. Just until I find another job. Since you all are the most hilarious beasts Ive ever come across, Id like some ideas. Trust me I will find a way to use them.

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wait, what do you mean mind ninja-ing? Like, sneaky getting back at them?
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mptq0vZ6OQ1qc9lhz.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    huh.gif
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lgte1t5rco1qzdclko1_500.png
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Smosh-ninja.gif
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Make him cookies?

flowers-in-the-attic-o.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Uh_wtf_gif.gif
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    We're "beasts"? :(
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    EDMpQsN.gif
  • Cp731
    Options
    lol at those gifs

yea that about sums up exactly how I feel when I have to listen to ppl at work try to be authoritative

and now I have lots of facial expressions to use
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You should train a pony to bite off his penis, but the best way to humiliate him is to find his weaknesses.

You'll that his favorite band is Radiohead, have your co-workers see a video clip of them being interviewed, with the band members' audio poorly dubbed over by you, making them say how much they hate your manager. However, your manager will one-up you by showing a video of you doing your piggy song.

Everyone will laugh at your humiliation. Enraged, you write a letter to Radiohead to get them to visit your work, claiming that your manager is a victim of anal cancer. You will tell your co-workers your plan to get your manager's penis bitten off at a chili cook-off, which Radiohead would arrive at and see him crying, making them think lowly of him. Afterward, your co-workers will warn your manager. He tells his parents of a starving pony on an abandoned farm, which prompts his parents to go and save it that night. Also, in an attempt to publicly humiliate you again, your manager will cook a chili consisting of the pubic hairs of all the workers.

The next day at the chili cook-off, everyone will bring chili for the competition, as do you. After they sit down to eat, your manager eats some of your chili, while you lavishly scarfs down your managers, much to the silent enjoyment of the onlookers , who are in on your manager's prank. As you are finishing his chili, your manager prepares to tell you the secret ingredient, but you then indicate that you already knew, and the chili he is eating is not his, as he switched it with a co-worker's. You tell him that he told you co-workers about your plan because he knew they would betray you and warn him.

You then announces that his actual plan was to get Mr. Denkins, the farmer who owns the pony, to shoot and kill his parents for trespassing (saying that there were "pony killers" in the area). While Denkins was busy with the police, you then stole the corpses, chopped them up and place their body parts into the very chili hewas eating. He then finds his mother's finger in the bowl, and immediately vomits and starts crying. Your final stage of your plan occurs when the members of Radiohead come along and – unaware of what just happened to him – make fun of him for crying. Finally, you begin licking the "tears of unfathomable sadness" from his face, and your co-workers, horrified at the depths to which you went for revenge, agree to never piss you off again

Hope this helps!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    You should train a pony to bite off his penis, but the best way to humiliate him is to find his weaknesses.

You'll that his favorite band is Radiohead, have your co-workers see a video clip of them being interviewed, with the band members' audio poorly dubbed over by you, making them say how much they hate your manager. However, your manager will one-up you by showing a video of you doing your piggy song.

Everyone will laugh at your humiliation. Enraged, you write a letter to Radiohead to get them to visit your work, claiming that your manager is a victim of anal cancer. You will tell your co-workers your plan to get your manager's penis bitten off at a chili cook-off, which Radiohead would arrive at and see him crying, making them think lowly of him. Afterward, your co-workers will warn your manager. He tells his parents of a starving pony on an abandoned farm, which prompts his parents to go and save it that night. Also, in an attempt to publicly humiliate you again, your manager will cook a chili consisting of the pubic hairs of all the workers.

The next day at the chili cook-off, everyone will bring chili for the competition, as do you. After they sit down to eat, your manager eats some of your chili, while you lavishly scarfs down your managers, much to the silent enjoyment of the onlookers , who are in on your manager's prank. As you are finishing his chili, your manager prepares to tell you the secret ingredient, but you then indicate that you already knew, and the chili he is eating is not his, as he switched it with a co-worker's. You tell him that he told you co-workers about your plan because he knew they would betray you and warn him.

You then announces that his actual plan was to get Mr. Denkins, the farmer who owns the pony, to shoot and kill his parents for trespassing (saying that there were "pony killers" in the area). While Denkins was busy with the police, you then stole the corpses, chopped them up and place their body parts into the very chili hewas eating. He then finds his mother's finger in the bowl, and immediately vomits and starts crying. Your final stage of your plan occurs when the members of Radiohead come along and – unaware of what just happened to him – make fun of him for crying. Finally, you begin licking the "tears of unfathomable sadness" from his face, and your co-workers, horrified at the depths to which you went for revenge, agree to never piss you off again

Hope this helps!

TL;DR
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!

TL;DR

You're on this site, you got nothing better to do. Read it.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should just read this instead, OP.

cvr-NMC.gif
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvwrudsxcG1r7gq2to1_500_zps46cb2f30.gif
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!

4752761_std.jpg
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9p9sz4H4U1ro8ysbo1_r1_500_zps63943c85.gif

tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif
  • Cp731
    Options
    tumblr_m9p9sz4H4U1ro8ysbo1_r1_500_zps63943c85.gif

tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif

I cant breathe.....so much laughter from this.

[img]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/Rainbow-Kryptonite/South Park/SouthPark.gif[/img]
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Or you could take the high road, do your job as required, and move on ASAP. You never know when someone you come in contact with 9be them a tard or friend) will come in handy down the road.
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would just suck up at that job but start looking for another job. Why work someplace that you hate? Life is too short! but in the meantime you need to make money and there is no reason to burn any bridges unless you have to. Is that the only place you can get to for work?