Hopefully the last time.

Options
Hello all!
This is the 3rd time I’ve tried MFP. I’ve had success but trouble keeping the weight off. This time I’m not joining just to lose weight but to improve my life overall.

I am turning 35 in April and realized I have a lot of things I want to do still. I am going to do them regardless but some things will definitely be easier if I’m able to move and breath better.

I’ve got about 100lbs to lose. After so many attempts I have finally learned that it’s better for me to take it slow and listen to my body. No starving, no over exercising, no shaming myself because I gained one week. I’ve tried all of that, quit because it became too much or I hurt myself and then gained back all the weight I lost plus some. This time I’m pacing myself. The weight won’t come off overnight and that’s okay.

I am always looking for support and open to supporting others. Feel free to add me

Replies

• NorthernChicX
    NorthernChicX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    High five to that my friend!! Same here ❤️ I just rejoined today. It's hard to stay motivated in all this cold, but my clothes are starting to say some pretty hurtful things 👀🤣