Virgin Pulse

Options
talamantezkrystal28
talamantezkrystal28 Posts: 1 Member
Does anyone know if Myfitnesspal is still compatible with Virgin Pulse. My Virgin pulse app shows compatibility however this one does not.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 742 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having with Virgin Pulse. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• p8nt47n6qp
    p8nt47n6qp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue!
  • katherineheiser
    katherineheiser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just emailed MyFitnessPal about the inability to sync with virgin pulse this year. I found a thread where there have been syncing issues with several apps. I'll post an update when they respond.
  • mouser15
    mouser15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you Katherine please do keep us posted. I too cannot get Virgin Pulse and myfitnesspal to play nice together. It used to real well, and since the end of April it will not connect. I have tried all the suggested things. I have removed both apps, signed back in. I do see one issue though... I try to "disconnect" in Virgin Pulse and it won't let me even do that. I was thinking if I disconnect and reconnect that would work. So no luck yet.
  • bloomfis1010
    bloomfis1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am having the same trouble. I have synced Virgin Pulse with myfitnesspal for years and all of the sudden it not longer syncs and it will not let me disconnect it at all.
  • likheshs
    likheshs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any update on the issue?
This discussion has been closed.