new friends wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs and then over the pandemic gained 20 back! I'm down 10 now and have another 10-15 to lose.
    Always looking for new friends on here so feel free to add me!
  • lmfiles25
    lmfiles25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join too! Need to lose 25 and could use some friends along the way!!
  • tbarnard02
    tbarnard02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I’m back at it and my goal is to loose 10 to 15 pounds. I started working out in July and I feel so much better. Now my focus is on food as well. Meal prep and less junk. I need others for accountability. :)
  • SlimnSmiling
    SlimnSmiling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just restarting and would love some friends as well.. please add me. I tried to add you guys but don't think it worked. :blush: .. I have 15-20 lbs to lose.
  • MouseGer
    MouseGer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need friends and support also
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. My diary is open to friends.
  • lillymtothemac
    lillymtothemac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :# Same here, would like to lose the weight I put on during the pandemic! Completely new to mfp
  • lindseyolivia1014
    lindseyolivia1014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I really want to get myself back on track!
  • jmashle
    jmashle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join the group. I’ve had success with my fitness pal in the last and can’t seem to get myself back to tracking. I need an accountability partner to get started. I work in a high stress environment and am struggling fitting my normal work out routine back after having a baby 8 months ago. Support and friends are appreciated!
  • fitness_goals_007
    fitness_goals_007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am just starting to log now and would love to have some new lady friends so we can cheer each other along the way!
  • jennnn1311
    jennnn1311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to interact with supportive people! Hope you have success on your journey! Hope you don't mind if I add you?
  • bellarosa009
    bellarosa009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Definitely need a support group. I lost 30 lbs, 2 years ago, but gained back 40 lbs. Can't seem to get motivated and need any advice/help.
  • terylmwiglet
    terylmwiglet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking to lose around 15lbs and get out of my sugar addiction. Hardest part is really wanting to and not emotional eating.
  • msbeenishzaidi559
    msbeenishzaidi559 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey folks. I am on my Weightloss journey and recently joined MyFitnessPal an month back. I will very glad to join the group who are interested to lose weight.
  • fmhoskins
    fmhoskins Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I would love a few friends in the same boat! I have been slacking for far too long, and that number keeps creeping up! YIKES. Virtual likes for the win. :wink:
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends, anyone can feel free to add me. I’ve been at a plateau forever and need some motivation to get the scale moving again!!
  • lih2
    lih2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Almost 60 and wanting to lose 40 lbs .