Saved meals completely different across devices

Options
danabali
danabali Posts: 6 Member
So I tend to eat fairly similar meals throughout the week and save the frequent combos as a meal in myfitnesspal to make it easier to log them. It has not been easier at all however.

Almost every meal is different across my various devices. I have an iPhone and a couple of iPads I use. Don’t use MFP on a laptop or desktop PC and have no desire to.

But let’s say I have a meal made up of 4 individual items. Let’s also say I created this meal for the first time on my iPhone.

I can add this meal normally from my iPhone. But on iPad 1, I might be missing item B. When I go to add it, the total calorie and macro amount will show correctly, but item B will be missing from the item list in the meal breakdown before adding. When I do add it, item B does not get added. The correct total calorie and macro amount that displays before adding it, will not actually be added. Since item B does not get added, the calories and macros of item B doesn’t make it to my diary.

This is just an example - I have issues on all devices, no matter which device I create the meal on. The only constant is it works as expected when adding a meal from the same device I originally created the meal from.

I even have a meal that only consists of 2 items, and on one of my devices, it will literally cancel out both items, and add nothing to my diary at all. Despite the screen where you add it showing calories and macros but no items that make up the meal.

Hope I am explaining this clearly, but basically there is a discrepancy between devices of the items that make up a meal.

Makes it very difficult to keep using MFP. I also pay for premium and it’s driving me nuts that I’m actually paying for something that works this poorly.

Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix for it?

Answers

• danabali
    danabali Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Has no one else at all experienced this? I find it hard to believe as it is such a constant problem across all my devices. Saved meals are basically useless to me on a product I’m paying for.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,297 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
This discussion has been closed.