What's the most compromising situation you've ever found yourself in!

Options
TheSaladDodger83
TheSaladDodger83 Posts: 28 Member
I reckon this one should be good for a laugh!
What's been your most embarrassing or naughty moment that you've ever found yourself in?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Come on, don't be shy.....

Maybe you need to start this one off Mr. SaladDodger? :)
  • Xellercin
    Xellercin Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    In a stolen police car doing well over 100mph
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Oh my. Stolen police car? Speeding over 100 mph? And no more to the story?
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Too many to list but I've got a "favorite" i was caught in a deluge in 2005 in my city but the morning had started off as sunny and warm so I wore a white Capri and set off to college. while I was returning, it started pouring heavily and I was drenched and when people were staring at my crotch i realised I was wearing red panties underneath :D 😂
    Ooooops :p
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Ok fine, since Xellercin didn't go to where my mind first took me, I'll do the same. :) Back when I was young and stupid, I used to go out with my friends and get drunk. Unfortunately, I was also the driver at the time. :( That was definitely the stupid part. On my way home one night, I was on the highway, kind of had that wake-up moment and looked at the speedometer and found myself doing over 90 mph. Slowed right down. But later, found myself going down an embankment and had no clue where I was. But I knew my car was staying there until I got a wrecker. I staggered back up the hill, found a construction trailer, couldn't get in so broke a window. Found a phone inside and called 911(or whatever was in place back then). They found me, found my car, knew I was inebriated, lectured me, brought me to my friend's house. Facing my parents was difficult. Knowing what I'd done or what I could've done, was terrible. (It changed a lot for me that night). Totaling my 71' Mustang wasn't fun either.

I'm grateful to the State Police for all the things they didn't do to me, I'm grateful I was by myself because any other way could've been horrible, I'm grateful I lived, and I'm very grateful to whatever entity kept me alive through that very stupid time.

Ok, so now I want to hear more about stolen police cars. :)
  • Xellercin
    Xellercin Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

It's actually not that interesting, it sounds way more interesting when I don't include the details.

We were teenagers and my boyfriend's father was a small town police officer and we took his car out for a joy ride and briefly went really, really fast.

See? Way less interesting than it sounds without the details, lol
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Xellercin wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

It's actually not that interesting, it sounds way more interesting when I don't include the details.

We were teenagers and my boyfriend's father was a small town police officer and we took his car out for a joy ride and briefly went really, really fast.

See? Way less interesting than it sounds without the details, lol

Lol In that case, mentally edit everything I posted earlier. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    TL/DR version: Got it on with my high school girlfriend at the movie theater we both worked at and got caught.

When I was a senior in high school I worked at a movie theater as a projectionist. It was pretty rare to have anyone else on the projection floor, so I had it pretty much to myself for my shift. This was back in the early 90s when large reels of film were used and my job was basically to feed the film through the projectors and start the movies and then rewind the film when it was over to start again.

Occasionally, issues would arise such as the film getting jammed up in the projector and melting with the heat...for which you then quickly splice in the scene or if it was small enough, just cut out that little piece of film and splice together so a "break" wouldn't be terribly noticeable. Most of the time I just started movies, rewind film, and walk the floor making sure everything was going smoothly and most shifts were completely uneventful and even boring.

My girlfriend at the time also worked at the theater and she had just gotten off shift when I was coming on so she decided to hang out and keep me company for a bit. All of the movies were going and everything seemed to be humming along and with nothing else to do for the time being we decided it would be rather exciting to get it on right there on the projection floor in a back area that we used for storing various promotional items and all of the cups and popcorn buckets and whatnot.

Unbeknownst to me (as I was "busy" and not walking the floor) one of the films got jammed up. Usually I would have a radio on me so one of the ushers could radio me if something was wrong and I hadn't caught it, but I had left it over by one of the other projectors so wasn't picking up. After about five minutes of unhappy customer complaints, one of the ushers decided to come up to the projection floor herself to see what was going on...and there we were, my girlfriend bent over a box of promotional posters for Jurassic Park with her jeans and underwear down around her ankles with me behind her having a good go of it.

Very embarrassing for all parties involved, especially the poor usher girl who was all of 15 on a work permit. Manager was pissed and somehow we weren't fired...probably because we had both worked there for a few years already and she was getting ready to go off to college in a couple months and I was heading off to the military...but I was demoted to concessions and she was demoted to usher which also ensured that even if we were working the same shifts, we weren't together and we weren't allowed to "loiter" after shifts if one of us was coming on and the other going off. The film was extensively damaged and that particular showing had to be cancelled for repairs for the next showing and money refunded to the customers.

That ex girlfriend and I are still good friends and have a good laugh about it to this day.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    :o:D