Macro Counting

Options
ptore_1
ptore_1 Posts: 1 Member
Anybody counting macros that are willing to share their recipes. my macros are calories are 1593, protein 126 grams, fat 53 grams, carbs 153. I'm also trying to learn how to use the advance my fitness pal and could use help with navigating to keep track of it all.

Replies

• claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    Tell us what you like eating and what you don’t like, and I’ll see what recipes I’ve got. I’m a pretty simple eater with mostly lean protein then lots off veg but I’ve got some useful recipes. What do you like to eat?
  • Qixuss
    Qixuss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I also follow my macros for the benefits of retaining muscle while I shed fat and cut calories.

I follow a 50:25:25 split across Protein, Carbs & Fat and have 4 great recipes that are tasty, low calorie and super filling!

I've listed the "meal" below; if they're of any interest please let me know :)

1. Caesar Salad (with homemade dressing) - 252 calories per portion
    31g Protein, 19g Carbs, 8g Fat

2. Chicken Fajitas - 400 calories per portion
    50g Protein, 29g Carbs, 9g Fat

3. Protein Cauliflower Rice - 349 calories per portion
    43g Protein, 16g Carbs, 10g Fat

4. Tuna Salad - 176 calories per portion
    25g Protein, 2g Carbs, 7g Fat
  • shawnanbear
    shawnanbear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Qixuss-those sound great! I’m always looking for new recipes. Would love to get those😃
  • amylok
    amylok Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm just starting macros counting, but this has been my fave recipe so far. i subbed my own rice blend and homemade salsa and adjusted the macros accordingly, but it's delicious! https://www.macrostax.com/recipes/turkey-and-quinoa-stuffed-peppers