IF you love chicken nuggets, don't watch this.

Options
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-fuL-E2hPlc

Ummm.... knew there was a reason I've never eaten one.

Replies

• Red_Sparrow
    Options
    Mike Adams is out of his gourd, take anything he says with a grain of salt. Even the other popular woowoo quacks think he's nuts.

Although yeah, raw chicken is pretty much all filthy.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Eh - it's just a little chicken foam. Delicious when deep fried.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    These videos must excite someone. I'm just not one of them. :yawn:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    The images would have been more interesting, if they would have explained what the fibers/green thing/black things were. Like real scientists...sample it and test it...*shrug*

I know it's ground up chicken left overs put through an extruder and made to look like some form of chicken. I know the nutrition content of left over ground up chicken is way off from actual chicken. I also know that fried chicken bits is generally bad for you. :grumble: Further, I know they were once yummy. My taste has changed significantly lately, so I don't know if they'd be quite so yummy any more.

Interesting images, though....never would have thought to look at a McNuget under high res microscopy. :bigsmile:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    The images would have been more interesting, if they would have explained what the fibers/green thing/black things were. Like real scientists...sample it and test it...*shrug*

I know it's ground up chicken left overs put through an extruder and made to look like some form of chicken. I know the nutrition content of left over ground up chicken is way off from actual chicken. I also know that fried chicken bits is generally bad for you. :grumble: Further, I know they were once yummy. My taste has changed significantly lately, so I don't know if they'd be quite so yummy any more.

Interesting images, though....never would have thought to look at a McNuget under high res microscopy. :bigsmile:
    I agree with your first point there. It would have been a lot more interesting if it had been more than "Omg, shapes and splotches!"

Chicken McNuggets probably give me mad gas now, but I still find them tasty.
  • jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    People know this, yet aren't all up in arms calling for McDonalds to change the McNugget

However, call something "pink slime" even though it is 100% beef? People flip their ****.