Replies

• jhartmn06
    jhartmn06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing....
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,445 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? the forums are quite full, there's also an active Reddit community...
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^says the member with 7,000+ posts.

You’re not looking very hard if you’re not finding posts.

I’ve found these boards to be integral to my own loss. Advice, information, gentle setting-me-straights. It’s been very useful to me.

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,442 Member
    Options
    I'm not here. Don't let the 20,000+ post count make you think otherwise.

OK, joking. Sorry.

What is leading you to say no one is here?

I see from your profile that you joined MFP in 2011. Did you use it for a while, then not come here much, return recently, and find that your old friend list had disappeared, or something like that?

There was a time when some old, inactive MFP accounts were inactivated because they'd been compromised several years back by spammers/scammers, and of course some people simply leave and delete their accounts. Even most people who are successful with MFP often come here, use MFP to lose (or gain) some weight, then lose interest in MFP and stop being active.

There are still many people here, including some who've been here for quite a while (I joined in 2015, lost weight, stay here to maintain, for example).

Maybe join a group in the challenges area, or be active posting in the Community forums, make some MFP friends that way?

Best wishes!