My weight loss trial

Options
I lost my brother and mother 3 years ago. First, was my brother who was an alcoholic. My mom was in a nursing home with dementia. My brother went first and then 6 months later my mom. My weight had exceeded 460 lbs. I was miserable and depressed. I'm also a grandmother and guardian to 3 adult females that have special needs. My husband and been raising them since birth. Taking care of them and my mother and dealing with my brother I was so stressed. I used food as an outlet. When they passed away, I was fed with myself and did a complete 360 with my eating. I lost about 100 lbs. in a year. I wasn't done. I had a gastric bypass a year in a half ago. I went down to 250 lbs. I'm still working on my weight. I just need encouragement from others that may or may not be going through what I have been through. I want to do this meal plan and stick to it. I have tried my own method and it is not working. o2kmaz05sh6m.jpg

Replies

• bonniemcc4
    bonniemcc4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your losses. I lost my mom 2 1/2 years ago. You’ve come a long way so far!