Navigating within a thread

Options
SuzanneC1l9zz
SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 452 Member
Is there a way to jump to a selected page in a thread you've already read instead of going backwards one page at a time after it loads the last page? I'd like to review the info in the first few posts of the recomp thread but it's over 120 pages long!

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Options
    If you're on a computer at least, longer threads will always have a link to the first page along with other page choices, like this;

mzvvmkl4jqyn.png
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    If you're on a computer at least, longer threads will always have a link to the first page along with other page choices, like this;

mzvvmkl4jqyn.png

Does this no longer work on the app? The three dots used to allow me to type a page number, but right now that doesn’t do anything. I clicked the MFP tech support link but could not find where to actually report an issue.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I have no way to view the start of a 720 paged topic in the app

Edit: I found a workaround to copy the link from the app and open it on a website, then edit page 722 or whatever to page 1. This may actually be good because the web page on safari will stay open pretty much indefinitely, whereas I use the MFP app for other stuff.
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Yeah the 3 dots have always looked to me like they should do that, but have never done anything when I've tapped them. Guess I'm getting out the laptop 😕
This discussion has been closed.