Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

blood sugar tracking in myfitnesspal

Options
newly diagnosed as diabetic type 2. i love using myfitnesspal for meal tracking, it would be awesome if i could also track my blood sugar results as well. this would make the affects of my meal choices easier to track. i have yet to find an app that will track both, and like many new to diabetes im floundering . the optimum of course would be for my testing device app to interface with myfitnesspal
5 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,955 MFP Staff
    Options
    I love this idea!

There is a workaround that may work for you in the meantime. You can add blood sugar as a measurement and track it that way. Or you can add it as a note.

If you would like to keep track of blood sugar levels or insulin injections, many of our users use the "notes" section to keep track of any additional information.

Additionally, you can record your blood sugar levels in the measurement section. However, this section is designed for a single measurement per day. We recommend creating a different measurement category for each time you check your blood levels. For example, Blood Sugar Check 1, Blood Sugar Check 2, etc. More information on tracking additional measurements is available here.