Huel

sebwyatt
sebwyatt Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2022 in Food and Nutrition
Hello

Can you talk to me about Huel I have been taken it once a day to help a meal and calorie deficit, I find sometime it doesn’t keep my high get at bay….maybe that I have to be more disciplined with.

Is one a day ok for my health

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    What's wrong with eating proper food? I mean, sure: eat it if you want to, but two of the most important things in weight loss are
    * adhering to your plan. Can you do it if you eat something that doesn't make you happy or feel full?
    * learn how to eat once you've gained your goal weight, having formed new habits that help in not regaining.
  • Xellercin
    Xellercin Posts: 924 Member
    Why are you eating Huel instead of normal food?
  • Dan__Cote
    Dan__Cote Posts: 44 Member
    Huel has many benefits. I've used it on and off for years. On top of being nutritionally complete, it has many other benefits. Immune support, low glycemic index, satiety, variety of flavors, convienience, micronutrients, helps the body kick sugar cravings, improved digestion, and a host of other benefits. Huel consists of normal foods. They're just carfully selected to cater to people with gluten, dairy, and nut allergies. I use Huel for breakfast and lunch. I add Collagen protein to my breakfast huel, and additional dairy protein with lunch. Dinner is a regular meal that fills in the remaining calories and macros that I need. It works for me. It might not work for you. If you're sceptical, check out the ingredients for yourself and check reddit pages for customer reviews. You can also view my profile and check my diet. I've lost about 11.8 lbs since I started this up again. Kicking the sugar cravings has been the hardest part. But, i feel like i have it managed. That's a good sign that gut bacteria is making significant changes.