Looking for new friends who are active

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm been on MFP for a while, but I have recently started taking my weight loss goals seriously. My highest weight was 234.5 lbs, currently I am 207 lbs. I am focused on reaching onderland in the near future, and losing a minimum of five inches off my waist. am a 30 year old teacher, recently single, and I have battled with my weight my entire life. I want to not only control my weight, but live a active healthy lifestyle where everything does not revolve around food and my weight.

I actively support my friends and I am looking for like minded people, who are on here everyday, or almost daily.

Replies

• arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, feel free to add me!
  • YaelCeglio
    YaelCeglio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Carla, Feel free to add me. I post daily and track religiously...I'm currently doing Shaun T's T25 workout and eating relatively clean. I used to work for Weight Watchers. Now I'm a stay at home mom who's getting into the best shape of my life. :)
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, and I comment on posts that people actively make (not so much the auto feed items like finishing your diary). Feel free to add me--I'm also looking for more friends!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    First off, good job on the weight loss keep it up!!! I am on daily, post daily. log daily. I got serious with my weight loss. I am in the process of working on my tracking on here, but I have a journal that I write everything in. Feel free to add me :)
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am on all the time & do my best to be supportive - feel free to add me.
  • Trechell89
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. i just started getting serious about losing weight. i go to the gym and do some workouts at home. Feel free to add me!
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    spolied puppie and teacher recently single, I am on almost every day. I am good for encouraging and giving the high five and if I don't see you on for a couple of days, send a kind, hey where are you?? Miss you. What can I do to help kind of message..
    so feel free to add me. I am short 4 11 1/2 and have struggled with my weight all my life.. being short and pudgy is never a good thing, and I have been there many times. I am trying not to do the yo-yo and be happy when I exercise.. seems like all I think about some days are food and what do i weigh now.. and who sabotaged my scale again, when I know it is me eating again..
    I could keep going but will stop here, so if you don't add me, I will add you.. :happy:
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Feel free to add! Similar goals! Happy to support!
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also here daily and I have also been struggling with my weight my entire life. Feel free to add me!
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello!! Great to see you here. Add me! I am here daily and I love to be supportive. Also need support to continue on this journey. My highest weight was 213. Recently diagnosed with diabetes, need to maintain a healthy weight for me and my family!

Lets do this!!

Marta!
  • jennatheraven
    jennatheraven Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day :)
  • pinkyfiglan
    Options
    Hi Carla, I just joined mfp, but I have been to Gym since the beggining of Aug 2013. I do aerobics 4 time a week for 45 min each day. Sometimes I go to gym on Saturdays; doing weight resistance. I havent weighed myself yet, but my starting weight was 120kgs and want to shed 90kgs. I think joining mfp will do a great deal in sheding the 90kgs off. Please add me:happy:
  • monartlady
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm here everyday, current weight 223, and about 54 lbs down since April this year. Please feel free to add me. My goal is not to look good, or to look slim, it's to be healthy, eat well, sometimes I'll treat myself, but after being diagnosed with Asthma, then had a racing heart beat, I need to start taking my health seriously.
    Hope to see you on my list soon.
    Trish.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Glad you are wanting to focus on a healthier lifestyle rather than obessing over the number on the scale. That's the true secret to success, getting your mind in the right place and having the right priorities!! Anyone on this thread should feel free to add me, I log everyday and try and interact with all my friends. All the support is so helpful!

Good luck OP!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, I'll add you!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <---- I'm your girl. Every day I'm on here :)
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I have lost 90 and I am working hard to lose the last 25! Add me if you like.
    ~Becky
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm pretty darn active on here, also we have similar SWs. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone really, I like to have as many active people as possible on my friends list :)
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ same here, addicted to MFP/logging :wink:
    Any one can add me if he/she want, all are welcome on this journey :smile:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!