JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 183

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,265 Member
    @jedaschultz - my condolences for your loss, treasure your memories of your aunt, they sound very special. Sending hugs xx
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,478 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    @enlightenme3 Woohoo! Congratulations. :)

Thank you! I may be back over goal tomorrow, but I'm excited that I was actually able to do it when it seemed so daunting 6+ months ago when any blip on the scale felt so frustrating.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Thanks for the well wishes for my first day back @musicsax @coblujay @enlightenme3 @amfmmama @wakegrrl ... the support of this group means so much!

@KayHBE So sorry for the loss of your aunt <3

@enlightenme3 Congrats on hitting your goal weight - so impressive! Looking forward to continue watching you progress into your desired range.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    This group is filled with people who have lost their weight and have now been maintaining for some time, those who are well on the way in the journey to health and many who are early in the process. Would you mind sharing your top 2-3 things that have made a difference for you in this process and a few of the challenges?

Top things that have made a difference:
    -Logging my food every single day, as accurately as possible.
    -Checking in here daily for accountability.
    -Moving more so I can eat more. I exercise for the sake of it now and really enjoy it, but I've always loved to eat and not being sedentary allows me to eat more and still lose.

Challenges:
    -Incorporating social events into weight loss.
    -Managing others expectations / external pressure / comments.

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,265 Member
    @ashleycarole86 - thank you for sharing your amazing success photos - you look fantastic, really well done, I'm so proud of you x
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    @playhardkf2017 I live in Hudson, NH, (exit 3) I do love it up there! I love making local connections on here.