Deleting old foods

Options
jessiemc12
jessiemc12 Posts: 6 Member
I use to use this app years ago. Amd what I'm finding is that my history is loaded with duplicates and stuff I don't eat. How can I easily get rid of this instead of one at a time. When I change it to frequently it still shows old food from the past
Tagged:

Answers

• freesiala
    freesiala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't help you but I'm the same, I also would like to delete things.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    It’s different on different platforms. On the iOS app, I swipe left to delete a food from the recent list, and I can’t find a way to delete several at once. I think others can press and hold, or maybe right click, and there may be little pencil symbols or ellipses that allow you to edit the list?

If you can ignore them, the older foods will drop off as you don’t choose them. Just choose “search all foods” as you need, and the list will repopulate with the foods you currently use. I think it holds the most recent 3 months or so foods, best as I can tell. Maybe there’s a number limit too? My summer produce falls off by December or so, it doesn’t have a terribly long memory.
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Same. After i click add food, i see like 30 items of stuff I dont really want (honestly i prefer a clean slate) but cannot delete
  • freesiala
    freesiala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried the press and hold, brings up a delete box. Thanks Cheesy567.
This discussion has been closed.